Project Manager Mobility Solutions
TNL brings world class European traffic and mobility solutions to the United States. We are a 100% employee-owned Dutch company with almost 35 years of experience. For mobility solutions we are the market leader in the Netherlands, the country with the most advanced traffic system in the world. For our growing United States activities, we are looking for a Project Manager.
Are you passionate about improving mobility and traffic through advanced technology? Are you a leader who wants to bring to the people the advantages of the most sophisticated mobility solutions currently available? And would you love to work with the most forward-thinking USA agencies in this field? Then this job may be the perfect opportunity for you.
Your job as a Project Manager Mobility Solutions
Many cities are now switching to connected signal controllers, creating new traffic management opportunities unheard of until now in the United States. Your job will be to bring these traffic management systems to life. You will:
- Plan and manage larger-scale projects and proofs of concept
- Understand client needs and translate them into functional requirements
- Coordinate with clients, such as city councils, municipal adminstrations and public transport authorities
- Coordinate with partners such as traffic technology suppliers
- Manage expecations of all parties involved
- Forge strong links between the TNL team, clients and partners
- Monitor and report progress, status, and finances of your projects
- Coach your team members
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a technological field
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a project manager in ICT projects
- A passion for mobility and traffic
- Strong communicator
- Entrepreneurial, decisive and motivated
- A stimulating teambuilder
- No-nonsense, pragmatic and flexible
TNL is all about technology. With more than 200 technology professionals, we develop advanced software and electronics for customers in mobility, energy, manufacturing, security and high tech. We are 100% employee-owned and based in the Netherlands with branches in the UK, Scandinavia and the United States. Passion for technology, ownership and reliability are our most important values.